Welcome on BACIF 2017
Disciplines related to food issues reach more and more significance in today’s science. Special attention is paid to the matter of biologically active compounds, which is often a reference to the study on food and becomes a central point of information exchange between the researchers. Food technologists, scientists, nutrition specialists and even regular consumers declare interest in the issues vital for food safety and quality. Biologically active substances, even though minor, are often the components crucial for food and the effects it exerts on human body. BACIF conference aims to be a modern and interdisciplinary debate platform for the specialists dealing with various aspects of biologically active substances in food products.
- The broad spectrum of compounds that can be classified as biologically active
- The health aspects associated with biologically active substances in food
- The mechanisms of action of biologically active compounds
- Methods for determine of bioactive compounds
- Content of bioactive compounds in food
- Active compounds in food chain
- Interactions between food ingredients
- Novel, modified and functional food
- Active compounds in fortified food
Participants are encouraged to submit research papers (presented both as oral comunications or posters) for publication in Biotechnology and Food Science Journal. Manuscripts, formatted according to journal requirements (www.http://www.bfs.p.lodz.pl/), please send before February 28th, 2018 by email to Editor in Chief: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference is supported by:
Conference is financed by contract no. 733/P-DUN/2017 from the resources of the Minister of Science and Higher Education destined for promoting of the science.
Polygen is a Polish company specializing in the sale of chromatography instruments and accessories from highly recognized international companies. They also offer expert service, validation, consultancy and training courses.